With this Operation: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game, kids can imagine scenes from the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus. Fans have fallen in love with The Child, the character they call “Baby Yoda,” and must try to stop the mischief! Look at all the objects The Child has taken, including a froggy, a cup of broth, and a mudhorn egg! Players can have lots of fun using the tweezers as they try to remove the most pieces from the game unit without setting off the buzzer. When all of the objects have been removed, the player with the most pieces wins. The game is for kids ages 6 and up, for 1 or more players.
- INSPIRED BY THE TV SERIES: This Operation: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- STOP THE MISCHIEF: The Child, who fans call “Baby Yoda” can’t resist grabbing objects such as a frog, cup of broth, and a mudhorn egg
- AVOID THE BUZZER: Players use the tweezers to remove the objects from the openings in the game unit. But if they touch the side of an opening it’ll set off the buzzer and they’ll lose their turn
- OPERATION GAMEPLAY: This board game for kids ages 6 and up makes a great gift for Star Wars The Mandalorian fans, and would make a nice addition to a Star Wars fan’s toy collection
- FUN KIDS’ GAME: The Operation game is a great choice for your child’s playdate and it’s also a fun game to play solo. Kids can practice retrieving the objects without setting off the buzzer